Currently Arnie Arnesen is the host of The Attitude on WNHN 94.7FM in Concord NH a daily one hour talk show that focuses on policy, politics and people that make a difference in our lives and rarely get discussed and is a a regular commentator on WGBH radio (Boston public radio), WGIR a commercial radio station in Manchester NH and WKBK a commercial radio station in Keene NH. For over a decade Arnie and Professor Steffen Schmidt (aka Dr. Politics from Iowa State) provided political commentary for Iowa Public Radio. More…
(with apologies to Jeff Foxworthy)
You don’t necessarily need to have attacked the Capitol last January 6th to be a Jan Sixer. The legion of sympathizers and wannabes has only grown since then.
You might be a Jan Sixer, if…:
- You like the fact that Donald Trump is a complete a…hole.
- You’re not willing to overlook that Trump is an incompetent, corrupt, racist. You actually like that about him.
- You think Trump would make a great stand-up comic.
- You think that all 26 of the women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct should be locked up.
- You think that the only people more qualified to be elected than right wing talk show hosts are reality TV stars.
- Your favorite reality TV star is Tucker Carlson.
- You think that there might be three or four Mexican immigrants that are good people.
- You have a confederate statue in your front yard.
- You think that woke is what you did this morning.
- You took out a second mortgage so you could buy more guns.
- You like global warming because where you live is too cold. And you live in Texas.
- Your kid’s godmother is Marjorie Taylor Greene.
- You’re on a first name basis with Hugo Chavez’s ghost.
- You believe that Tom Hanks is a baby-eating child molester.
- You believe you’re a very stable genius.
You might be a Jan Sixer, if…:
- One reason you want Trump to be President is you need a pardon.
- Your attorney is Rudy Guiliani.
- You want to make voting Democrat a capital offense.
- You don’t believe that Joe Biden was born in the U.S.
- You think chanting USA USA is a substitute for genuine patriotism.
- You wish that Mike Pence was more like Vladimir Putin.
- You know how to tie a noose.
- You always have zip ties handy.
- Your horns match your body armor.
- You can think of more than one use for a flag pole.
- You think that everyone should be able to own an assault weapon, unless they are a Capitol policeman.
- Your idea of supporting police is wedging one in a door.
- You want to have January 6th made a national holiday.
- You won’t go snorkeling because you’d have to wear a mask.
- You think Trump cares about you.
The opinions expressed in this editorial do not necessarily reflect those of KNSJ FM or its sponsors.
Host Mike Aguirre and John Baker ~ Saturday at 11am ~ repeats Mo-Fr 8am, Mo-Fr 4pm
Talk of the Town features discussions about politics, current events, history and contemporary subjects.
The intent of the Talk of the Town talk show is to create an on-going dialog and debate on important issues of the day. The show also includes live debates in public locations with audience participation.
Produced and hosted by Miriam Raftery ~ Mo & Fr 5pm, Tu 9am, Sa 8am
“Award-winning nonprofit media in the public interest, serving San Diego’s inland region”
Too many voters haven’t got a clue—so East County Magazine is shedding light into those smoke-hazed back-rooms in Washington D.C. and Sacramento, enabling you to keep up with what your elected officials are doing – and decide whether or not they deserve your vote next election. You can also share your views on key issues with the handy tools we’ve provided.
Hosts Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez ~ syndicated news program ~ Mo-Fr 7am & Mo-Fr 6pm, Sa 12pm
Democracy Now! is a national, daily, independent, award-winning news program hosted by journalists Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez. Democracy Now!’s War and Peace Report provides our audience with access to people and perspectives rarely heard in the U.S.corporate-sponsored media, including independent and international journalists, ordinary people from around the world who are directly affected by U.S. foreign policy, grassroots leaders and peace activists, artists, academics and independent analysts. It hosts real debates–debates between people who substantially disagree, such as between the White House or the Pentagon spokespeople on the one hand, and grassroots activists on the other.
Fr 9am & Sa 1pm
The Ralph Nader Radio Hour is a weekly talk show broadcast on the Pacifica Radio Network, and is available as a podcast on iTunes. Ralph Nader is joined by co-hosts Steve Skrovan and David Feldman for a lively informative hour of interviews with some of the nation’s most influential movers and shakers, and thought provoking discussions of the weeks news.
Mon & Fri 7pm
Notes From the Underground is a radio show about awareness, activism, and acceptance. Each show seeks to educate listeners on topics beyond the latest headline news. From love and relationships to understanding others to debating social challenges, we are ready for your opinion and voices that matter here on Notes from the Underground.
Dane “Sweet Tooth” Henderson – Helix High School Alumni. Producer of KNSJ.org , Producer, Host for NFU Media’s Notes from the Underground, Diehard Sports San Diego and KNSjam Session working with local music artists. Dane has previously appeared as co-host on ESPN 800, 103.7 Free FM , 107.9 The Mountain and currently with 89.1fm.
Wally Wang– Stand-up comedian and author of over 50 books including Microsoft for Dummies and Steal This Computer Book. He also writes screenplays and has written a book on screenwriting techniques called The 15-Minute Movie Method. Along with Dane Henderson, he was previously a radio co-host on ESPN 800, 103.7free FM, 107.9 along with currently appearing on two 89.1 fm radio shows.
Jody Taylor – Former women’s professional football player and Women’s Professional Football League media relations director. She also runs her own public relations, marketing, and talent management firm called Sixty5 Media, named after the jersey number she wore her entire football career. She’s also the Assistant Editor of What’s Up Hollywood, a guest journalist for Life By Design Entrepreneur Magazine, and a passionate activist for equal rights and assisting the LGBTQI+ community.
Kristen Yoder – Kristen has been in the cannabis industry for over 12 years in every sector from soil to the oil including managing the first dispensary in Los Angeles, managing product development and operations for one of the largest cannabis edible companies in California, working as project manager for a cannabis testing laboratory, and apprenticing under a master cannabis grower.
Trish Watlington & Keith Langhorn are the co-hosts of Food For Thought ~ Wed 9:30am & Sat 7:30pm
They talk with the creators & innovators of the sustainable San Diego food scene.
Food for Thought – Keith Langhorn is also available as a podcast.
Recorded, produced & edited at Studio C Creative Sound Recorders in Kearny Mesa.